Unimate Casings are the ideal choice for drilled shaft bored piles construction. It’s effective for many applications in foundation construction and works both as temporary and permanent casing.
Unimate Segmantal casing was chosen by more than 4000 customers for a number of reasons.
The casing is installed by a rotary drilling machine or oscillation.
Unimate offers a full range of casings, casing joints, casing shoes, and accessories designed to meet the rigorous demands of fully cased pile boring for large diameter and deep foundations in the most difficult soil conditions, including hard rock and other complicated geological environments.
1) No mud discharge, truly green and environmental protection;
2) Solve the problem of wall protection and drilling of the rotary drilling rig in the complex sand layer, fluid plastic silt layer, backfill layer, pebble layer, etc .;
3) The guiding effect of the casing itself can be used to control the verticality of the pile;
4) There is no effect of mud and sediment caused by mud wall protection on the weakening of the bearing capacity of the bored pile, so that the lateral friction resistance and bearing capacity of the pile are greatly improved compared with other pile types;
5) Avoid the quality problems such as shrinkage, broken piles and concrete segregation that may occur in general cast-in-place piles.
6) The problem of hole wall collapse of the upper unstable section caused by suction and disturbance during drilling is completely avoided.